It’s An Unlimited Amount Of Fun
For our Pittsburgh, Crafton, and Moon customers, deciding between the 2016 Jeep Wrangler and 2016 Wrangler Unlimited can be tough. This is why our team here atDiehl of Moon have decided to point out a few things to consider on your test drive.
Be sure to contact us to schedule your test drive and browse our full inventory of new vehicles to see what other options are available to you.
- Smaller Size: Because it’s smaller, it can maneuver around a bit better if you intend to take it off-road.
- Lower Price: The fact that the Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited are quite similar, the fact that the Wrangler is available at a lower price may sway you one way or the other.
- Engine: The Wrangler offers a 3.6-liter V6 engine that delivers 285 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque, plus up to 21 mpg highway.
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Space: This model is bigger than the Wrangler, meaning more cargo space.
- Same Engine Option: a 3.6-liter V6 engine with 285 horsepower, 260 pound-feet of torque, and up to 21 mpg highway, the Wrangler Unlimited matches its sibling in this area.
- Crawl Control: a 4:1 low-gear ratio helps you crawl at slower speeds, making it easier to control.
— Jeep (@Jeep) May 15, 2016